ÄLÄ LUE ETEENPÄIN, ELLET KUUNTELE KAPPALETTA, JONKA LINKIN KOPIOISIN OTSIKKOON!
"There is so much beauty in the world, sometimes I feel like i'm seeing it all at once and it's too much.
My heart fills up like a balloon that is about to burst. And then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my life. Right on."
"There is so much beauty in the world, sometimes I feel like i'm seeing it all at once and it's too much.
My heart fills up like a balloon that is about to burst. And then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my life. Right on."

2 kommenttia:
Ne ovat viisaita sanoja! Ja mitkä oddsit, juuri itekin imutin kyseisen kipaleen itunesista fiilistelymusaksi!
Ja p.s., sain vihdoinkin perustettua profiilin! (ja blogin)
Tunnistat varmaan vaikka onkin näin ovela nikki ;)
Hei gut! Tulenkin heti vierailemaan!
Lähetä kommentti